OPEN FOR TREATMENT NEEDS (Updated May 2021)
I am pleased to announce that, as a Regulated Health Professional, I am allowed to operate during the Lockdown period. I will be making extra effort to ensure our mutual safety and comfort. I will also be weighing the benefits vs. the risk for each client to ensure the safety for all.
The following precautions and safety measures will be in place:
1. Screening questionnaire:
Of course, I would ask that you do not attend the clinic, if any of the following applies:
• You have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
• You have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• You have had close contact with anyone who has returned from any international destination in the last 14 days
• You have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing)
You may cancel your appointment without notice if you are concerned that you may place others at risk.
2. Minimal use of the waiting room
• It is best if you arrive at your appointments alone, as close to the time of your appointment as possible.
• There will be no need to wait in the vehicle, as I will allow ample time between appointments to allow for cleaning.
• Contactless payment is available
• Your receipt will be emailed to you, unless a paper copy is specifically requested.
3. Additional Cleaning
• Any area of the clinic used by a client will be sanitized between each client
• As you enter the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
4. Face masks
• If you have a face mask, please bring it, and wear it while in the clinic.
• If you do not have one, I will provide one for you.
• I will also wear a face mask during your time in the clinic and change it between each client.
Thank you for your patience and understanding with these extra measures.
I hope you are all staying well. I will look forward to seeing you soon.