OPEN FOR TREATMENT NEEDS (Updated May 2021)1
Precautions regarding Covid-19 and any common virus are in place in the clinic. I will be making extra effort to ensure our mutual safety and comfort.
The following precautions and safety measures will be in place:
1. Covid exposure or symptoms:
Of course, I would ask that you do not attend the clinic, if any of the following applies:
• You may have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 5 days
• You are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 5 days (including unusual fatigue, fever, sore throat, cough, sinus congestion or difficulty breathing)
You may cancel your appointment without notice if you are concerned that you may place others at risk.
2. Minimal use of the waiting room
• It is best if you arrive at your appointments alone, as close to the time of your appointment as possible.
• There will be no need to wait in the vehicle, as I will allow ample time between appointments to allow for cleaning.
• Contactless payment is available
• Your receipt will be emailed to you, unless a paper copy is specifically requested.
3. Additional Cleaning
• Any area of the clinic used by a client will be sanitized between each client
• As you enter the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
4. Face masks
• Face masks are now optional. It is your choice to wear a mask or not. A mask is encouraged if you feel you are immunocompromised or simply wish to avoid exposure to possible virus exposure,
• I will wear a face mask during your time in the clinic.
Thank you for your patience and understanding with these extra measures.
I hope you are all staying well. I will look forward to seeing you soon.